WHAT WE DO
Home >> What We Do
Fiji Kava’s purpose is to bring our world-famous, Fijian calm and happiness to the world (as a capsule, powder or shot) so more people can free the mind, body and spirit in this busy 21st century.
1. Spanning 111-acres in Ovalau Fiji, lies our Nucleus Farm. This is where our very own Noble Kava is planted and nurtured in rich organic soils. With a 100% water extraction method – from the world’s purest Fijian water – and traditional drying techniques prior to oven drying, our product stands as one with consistent premium quality.
2. At Fiji Kava, through our plant technology and scientific research, we have identified specific varieties of Noble Kava, grown in Fiji, from the current 200 known varieties across the South Pacific. We have selected purely Noble Kava possessing a secret level (%) of kavalactones – our breakthrough, active ingredient – in the root of the plant. These kavalactone and chemotype profiles enable our products to calm and soothe nerves as well as increase mind and body relaxation.
3. Over 13 years of investigation and research into plant technology with Kava plantlets, cultivars and tissue cultures of the mother plants have allowed us to find the perfect balance in kavalactones and chemotype profiles. These profiles have been cloned, guaranteeing a consistent result and product.
4. Our Nucleus Farm contains a state-of-the-art ‘Farm Digitalisation’ dashboard. This technology enables us to harness critical data readings from our farms soils, such as nutrient or moisture levels. The data, which is shown as a live-feed in our control centre (24/7), allows for an instant remedy to be provided for any readings which are outside their specified tolerances.
6. No artificial chemicals or contaminants are added to our stringent 100% water extraction method. We value the quality of our kava, which we believe to be the ‘root of all good’ in this world. Therefore, a higher wastage in the production process occurs, which minimises our profits. To our knowledge, no other company goes to this effort to deliver a quality and pure product.
7. We have a vertically integrated and traceable supply chain. Our kava is planted, processed and packed by us, 100% Farm to Shelf, within Fiji. Guaranteed. This is why today, Fiji Kava is revered as supplying the world’s most trusted kava. And why, as a publicly listed Australian company, we are the first and only foreign company approved by the Fiji Government to operate in the kava industry.
Find Relief Today!
The medicinal benefits of kava have been traditionally used in Pacific Islander and Western herbal medicine to promote sleep, relax the body and calm and soothe the nerves.
Our kava possesses specific % levels of kavalactones and other desirable profiles found from our 13 years of research into 200 varieties of kava across the South Pacific.
As well as being TGA and FDA compliant and listed as a complementary medicine in Australia, kava is also sold as a dietary supplement in most other international markets.
I have wonderful sleep, since receiving my Fiji Kava, I also wake up refreshed & revived. Definitely recommended to my clients. Thanks Fiji Kava.
Aylashay's Alternative Health
Teacher, Alternative Therapist
Fiji Kava has helped me through injury times, and recovery. Its natural and I dont lose clarity after having it which is important.
Hubboards - Professional Wave Rider
We love them, they do make a difference & we believe many people will benefit. They are very gentle with no yucky after taste. Highly recommended.
Melbourne Kids Review
Parents, Carers, Mums & Dads Review Blog